CHANAKYA DEFENCE COLLEGE accepts admission applications to a variety of programs. Each year, only 150 admission (Per Batch) is given to good and focused students who will meet the minimum eligibility criteria set by Chanakya Defence College and allows only the brightest students to have the privilege of taking admission in our college.
For online Admissions process, students must visit our Website : chanakyacollege.in and should fill-in the detail available in the Registration form. On receiving the Registration form, our Admission counselors call the Admission seekers in no time.
COLLEGE CAMPUS :
CHANAKYA DEFENCE COLLEGE
Sahastradhara Road, Kalagaon,
Dehradun – 248001, Uttarakhand
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact No. : 7251-899111, 7251-899222, 7251-899333, 7251-899444
Website : www.chanakyacollege.in
Short listed Aspirants for admission will be selected on the basis of personal interview.
Required Admission Document
1. High School examination pass certificate and mark sheet (02 copies).
2. Intermediate examination pass certificate and mark sheet (02 copies).
3. Age proof certificate (matriculation certificate).
4. Transfer Certificate/School Leaving Certificate in original.
5. Migration Certificate in original.
6. Character Certificate in original.
7. Medical Fitness Certificate from Registered Medical Practitioner or CMO.
8. Passport size photograph (10 copies).
9. Gap Certificate if any (reasons for the gap year/years)
Matriculation (10th Pass) from CBSE, ISC, State Board or from other Govt. Recognized Board.
Rules and Regulations-
It is mandatory for all the aspirants to maintained the college discipline and obey the college rules and regulations.